Job Title: HR Manager/Business Partner
Location: Hereford Head Office
Travel Required: Yes
Position Type: Perm. 15-25hrs a week
Line Manager Tim Fawbert
To be responsible for the design and implementation of the organization’s HR strategy in support of key business objectives. To manage and develop core HR policies and procedures ensuring legal compliance and to provide a centralised HR service for managers and staff.
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
• Support the achievement of current and future business needs through employee development, engagement, motivation and retention.
• Ensure legal compliance and all statutory obligations are adhered to and fulfilled, including grievance and disciplinary
• Coach, support, mentor and challenge managers and senior leadership team in the application of HR policies and practices and provide advice and guidance on complex HR issues.
• Manage the recruitment and selection process
• Work with finance to ensure pay and remuneration structure provides fairness and consistency across the organization.
• Design and implement management reporting program to senior management team in respect of effectiveness of and outputs from HR strategies.
• Review all contracts on a regular basis to ensure they are fit for purpose.
• Provide advice and guidance on day to day employee relations issues such as absence, conduct and capability.
• Ensure the monitoring and tracking of cyclical processes, e.g., annual appraisals, pay, holiday periods, etc.
• Create, develop, implement and manage a talent pool to ensure career progression and succession planning.
• Design and implement a formal performance management program
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Manage and monitor Wyevale’s training program ensuring training needs are identified in line with training budget.
• Proven experience in developing and implementing HR programs within SMEs
• People orientated, and results driven
• Proven experience of proactively supporting the business plan through recommending and implementing appropriate HR initiatives.
• In-depth knowledge of employment law and HR best practices
• Strong leadership and influencing skills
• Experience in project managing and implementing HR initiatives and programs
Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise to support achievement of business objectives
• Demonstrable experience with HR metrics and management reporting
• Working knowledge of HR systems and databases
• Highly developed interpersonal skills – empathetic, with excellent listening skills and persuasion skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• Coaching skills
• Proactive in outlook, identifying areas for improvement and able to solve problems independently.
• Trustworthy and discreet with experience of dealing with information in a confidential manner and maintaining data security in line with the GDPR Regulations